Tuesday, June 28, 2011

28 June ~ Day Five

Tanjung Benoa (Water Sports) - Ayung River (2 Hour River Rafting)

Today, we went for water: Water Sports and River Rafting.

Water sports were done in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua. There were a lot of packages to choose, such as Turtle Island Visit, Glass Bottom Bot, Parasailing, Flying Fish, Banana Boat and etc. However, due to our tight budget, we only choose parasailing and flying fish. (Price of these activities please view here.

Doing parasailing was not more than 1 minutes in the air I guessed.We were giving two hand glove of different colour, red gloves on right and blue gloves on left. When the blue gloves was waved, you must pull the strings on your left hand. While queuing up and waiting for my turn, I was thinking whether I could see the bottom, because I was not wearing spectacles and contact lens. I screamed when I was lifted up by the balloon. However, when I was in the air, I feel like I was flying. I could see the scenery of the beach and sea just like what the bird saw.



Parasailing~~!

Me in the air~

Me in the air open my hand (that time not so afraid already)


Playing flying fish was another exciting game. However, during the transfer from the beach to the middle of the sea, the small boat was crowded with many people, until some of the passengers need to stand up. Flying fish is a game while two people were lying on a flat buoy and let the boat pull the buoy until it is in upright position.


Riding on the boat for flying fish, can you see us?

Next, we heading to Ayung River to play wild river rafting. I liked this very much!!! We went through some stream making us falling down of the buoy, and the most nicest thing here was, we go through a villa at the river side, which make me feel like I had fallen into a old kingdom. Oh ya, we saw a rainbow under the waterfall, and I had try to grab it, but of course, it could not be hold. Besides this, during the river rafting, we were sharing the buoy with a family of Korea, the father is a pilot of Korea Air. Whoa, although not able get to Korea, but being able to listen to their conversation in Korea was quite satisfied.


Ayung River Water Rafting!!

This arrangement of rocks represent someone bath in the river in Bali. However, this was the rock I arranged myself. xP

At night time, we went to shop again in Kuta Square and Matahari. I bought a sun-glasses and a coconut body scrub for myself in Matahari. The scrub sold in Matahari was the cheapest among all, like Agung Bali and other small stall I ever been, so next time if you wanted to buy scrub, buy at Matahari. =)

For more pictures in Bali, find it at my Facebook Album.
If you like to purchase some cool travel packages, click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment