Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29 June - Day Six

Kuta Beach - Blue Point - Uluwatu Temple

Last day. We go to Kuta Beach before going for tour.

Di Pantai Kuta

We went with Made to Blue Point. Blue Point was not in my itinerary actually, but I was so happy to get to see the breathtaking place in Bali. I guessed Blue Point was the famous place for surfing.

Blue Point


Blue Point

Made and Me at Blue Point
Then, we were heading to the place with was I was longing to go to. Uluwatu Temple. The monkeys were aggressive. There was Kecak Dance at there in the evening, but we were there in the morning so could not get to see Kecak Dance. Kecak Dance was the dance related with fire, according to Made.

Uluwatu Temple

Babi Guling was one of the famous dishes in Bali, therefore, we asked Made to drive us to eat this dishes. However, far beyond my expectation, this dish did not suit my stomach. I found it very hard for me to eat. =(

Babi Guling


We were bought to Carrefour later. Carrefour was not the place we expected, because it was just like the hypermarket in Malaysia, and we had already seen this so much in Malaysia. So, we asked Made to bring us to another place. Next we went to Duty Free Store, which we thought was nicer than Carrefour. But I did not bought anything in DFS because the stuff at there were sold in USD.

We reached airport 3 hours before our flight, because we did not have any place to go already. Quite boring in airport, therefore I took my DSLR to stroll around the airport, and took pictures of the airport. Just as I was about to go back to the wait for the flight, I finally found the multi-story roof souvenir which I looked for five days. At last, before I flew back to Malaysia, I got to buy that souvenir, although it was quite expensive. Now I was more believe to "The Secret", because it happened again, when I wished for that kind of souvenir.

At Airport, before going back to Malaysia.

When I was on the flight, I was again, sitting with 5 peoples that went to Bali with me on the same flight. We have "jodoh". Just share some experience of me on the plane. I was asking for food with rice from the steward, and when he went to check the food availability at another trolley, he told us there were nothing on rice. However, I saw him giving rice to another passengers when the others asked after me. Quite unhappy with this, but after all, this was a small matter. Nevertheless, one of the lady share half of the muffins with me, because I just got to buy a cup of maggie mee.

We reached LCCT quite late, at about 11 something. Then, we walked to Tune Hotel LCCT at quite a distance, before catch the flight on the next day to go back to Penang.


For more pictures in Bali, find it at my Facebook Album.
If you like to purchase some cool travel packages, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment