Friday, June 24, 2011

24 June - Day One

Penang - LCCT - Denpasar Airport, Bali - Tune Hotel Legian, Kuta, Bali

The idea to go Bali with Lyn Maye was a long long time ago, I couldn't remember when was it. However, we booked the flight(Air Asia) and accomodation (Tune Hotel) since August last year.

We reached Penang on 7am something to catch the 815am flight to LCCT for transit to Bali. Yong Gie, my primary school friend and Tiffany, his girlfriend who stay at Seremban had hang up with us while waiting for our flight on 5.55pm. Yong Gie brought us to eat wantan mee twice, one at Salak and one at Seremban. (Fear of Wantan mee after that). ><'
Wantan Mee x 2 on 24 June
Yong Gie and Tiffany

Oh forget to introduce Yong Gie, he is the technician of Air Asia, just began his work half year ago.

On 5.55pm, we went to board our flight to Denpasar, Bali. My seat was separated with Lyn Maye. And as usual, I fall asleep on the flight, during the 3 hours journey.

When we reached the airport, there are MANY people holding name of people, some in English and Japanese (aiks, not manage to catch that scene, there is really many people until I got shocked). We slowly went through the crowd to find my name. Finally, I saw my name: Koh Wen Ying, holding by a man. He was shocked when I admitted I am Koh Wen Ying, because he thought Koh Wen Ying is a guy name. =.=|

Haha, anyway, we followed him to the parking area. Deep inside the heart, Lyn Maye and me prayed that let our car be the nice one, and surprisingly, our car is the Suzuki (I not sure is what model), the it looked high-class. Hihi.

He introduced himself to us. In fact, he is not Robert (Driver + Guide that I contact in Facebook), but is Robert's brother, Made Jaya.

I read somewhere in the Eat, Pray, Love saying that there are special name for the first, second, third and fourth child in Bali, but I could not remember what is that. So, I asked Made again. First child, Gede, Putu or Wayan; Second child, Made, Nengah or Kadek; Third child, Nyoman or Koman; Fourth child, Ketut.

And through the conversation too, we knew that "sahabat" is REALLY CLOSE friend in Bahasa Indonesia, and "teman" or "kawan" means normal friends. There were some difference between Bahasa Indo and Bahasa Malaysia, as "teman" means REALLY CLOSE friend in Bahasa Indo.

We reached Tune Hotel Legian on about 10pm. My boyfriend called me. He said using hot ticket call me no need charge the rate of IDD, just deduct the calling time. However, the call stop abruptly after 12 minutes, and when I checked back the credit, it only left RM0.05, and I just realised when people call to you when you are in outstation, your credit get deducted!


Lyn bought sandwhich from Minimart in Tune Hotel as her dinner. I had ate in the flight so just fall asleep after bath.

For more pictures in Bali, find it at my Facebook Album.
If you like to purchase some cool travel packages, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment